About the Role
We are looking for a class A Warehouse CDL driver. Our position is local, so you can be home with your family every night! As a construction company, we have lots of equipment and materials moving from job to job and we need a good driver capable of loading and unloading equipment and materials, strapping down all load’s safety and most importantly, driving safely at all times.
• Must be physically capable of performing work requirements asked of them, including significant laboring and any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
• Must work well with others.
• Load material or equipment for travel.
• Safely transport equipment and materials between job sites.
• Secure all loads with proper strapping to ensure safe transportation.
• Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations while driving.
• Maintain a clean and organized truck.
• Assist in warehouse activities, including loading and unloading of merchandise, organizing inventory, and maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse environment.
• Collaborate with warehouse staff to ensure accurate staging of products for delivery.
Wage: $25-$30 per hour (DOE)
•Valid Class A CDL license.
•A minimum of 2 years prior CDL Driver experience.
•Ability to load and unload construction equipment and materials.
•Strong commitment to safety and adherence to all traffic laws.
•Excellent driving record.
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
•Good communication skills.
•The ability to drive a forklift is a plus.
About the Company
Alder Construction is a family-owned construction company, building water infrastructure in the Intermountain West for over 50 years! Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, we offer great wages and competitive benefits to all employees. Our open positions are all long term, and we have many advancement possibilities.